Wednesday, April 16, 2008

First entry

Blog! Ever think about that word? Who came up with that? Is it an acronym? Because ...bad...bent....boy...British...I got nothing...but how about the LOG part....literary opportunity to gossip! Naw...Litany of gossip...I like it! So let's get to the B....Bullsh** I got it . Bullsh** litany of gossip...There it is!



Anyway...the above "blog" shows how absolutely fried I am these days....Let me start by saying I set this up because Carrie (my sister-in-law) has one and I liked the idea. So for starters...I'm married - 17 years to Joel (yikes)... no kids, two dogs, three brothers, one sister, eighteen nieces and nephews...don't believe it....let me name them in Alpha order: Alexis, Allan, Amanda, Barrett, Brig, Christopher, Dakota, Gary, Glen, Kevin, Levi, Moriah, Morgan, Patty, Prescott, Ray, Shaye, Tristan. Glen's the oldest - Levi's the youngest...Prescott and Alexis are my godchildren.

1 comment:

Carrie said...

I LOVE it! Maybe it will catch up and we can have a little family ring! There's something theraputic about it....